Company Overview About TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US.
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol “TD”. To learn more, visit www.td.com.
The Commercial Loan Specialist II is responsible for managing and administering a portfolio of loans from origination through to settlement and funding in accordance with Bank policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
- Manages a loan pipeline from origination through to settlement and funding in accordance with Bank policies and procedures.
- Provides documentation and Bank policy and procedure guidance to all lending areas.
- Handles loans that are more complex in nature ensuring all documentation are in compliance.
- Resolves complex issues relating to closings.
- Verifies all quality control procedures are maintained and monitored.
- Serves as a resource for Loan Specialist I.
- Ensures all loans are closed without material, administrative or compliance exceptions.
- Ensures that all required loan conditions (insurance, collateral, etc.) are sufficient and properly documented and in compliance with bank policy.
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years related experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to provide excellent Customer service to internal and external Customers.
- Excellent PC skills and familiarity with standard office equipment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated and able to work independently in handling a heavy workload.
- Possess organizational, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of commercial loan documentation title policies, appraisals, environmental assessment, entity formation documents and bank policies and procedures.
- Paralegal experience/knowledge needed.
- Project management skills.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Location/Region: Haverhill, MA