We are looking for a quick lube technician to join our team.
If you are tired of where you work and want to work in a clean and safe environment, come and see what we have to offer.
We provide an excellent working environment.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work for a fast growing, family owned dealership, Bonneville & Son CDJR is for you! Bonneville & Son CDJR is always looking for a qualified individuals to join our sales and service teams to help handle the overflow of work we are experiencing.
At Bonneville & Son CDJR, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. At Bonneville & Son CDJR, we believe our employees are our greatest asset.
As such, we treat all employees with respect and appreciation for their contributions to the company.
What We Offer
* Medical and Dental
401K Plan *
Paid time off and vacation *
Growth opportunities *
Paid Training *
Employee vehicle purchase plans *
Family owned and operated *
Long term job security *
Health and wellness *
Discounts on products and services
Technician Specific Benefits
* Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
Uniforms provided *
Discounts on products and services *
Work environment OSHA certified to current Air Quality Standards
Highly productive shop *
Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
ASE and state inspection certification reimbursement and all training expenses paid to further your career
Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web based training
Clean and professional work environment
* Check and communicate oil level to teammates
* Ensure tire pressure for proper inflation
* Inspect and refill fluid levels as necessary
* Complete vehicle inspection
* Install a new oil drain plug and a new oil filter
* Clean and lubricate fittings as needed
* Providing excellent customer service keeping in mind that our customer’s perspective comes first.
* Communication skills – communicates effectively with others.
* Time management – managing one’s own time and time of others.
* Basic computer skills. * Clean driving record
* Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
Location/Region: Manchester, NH (03104)