Automotive Body Shop ManagerBill DeLuca Chevrolet-Cadillac Inc is a family-owned and operated business currently in its third generation and we have been serving the Merrimack Valley for more than 60 years.
That means our customers trust us to treat them like a member of the Bill DeLuca Family every time they visit.We are looking for a Body Shop Manager who is not afraid to work hard and lead our Body Shop Department to the next level of growth.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to demonstrate their knowledge and experience in helping a NEW Automotive Dealership take this location to the next level. Management Responsibilities:* Schedule shop works as efficiently as possible in accordance with dealership policy.
* Understand, keep abreast of and comply with federal, state, and local regulations that affect collision repair operations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA right-to-know, etc.
* Accomplish the forecast that has been established by the Fixed Operations Director.
* Hire, train, motivate, counsel, and monitor the performance of all Body Shop Facility staff.
* Direct and schedule the activities of all Body Shop Facility employees.
* Provide technical assistance as needed.
* Conduct meetings with Body Shop Facility employees to discuss activities and problems of mutual interest.
* Monitor Body Shop Facility Technicians’ payroll records and schedules to ensure the completion of jobs in a timely manner.
* Establish and maintain good working relationships with all insurance adjusters, agents, tow companies, etc.
* Keep abreast of new equipment and tools available and recommend purchases.
* Good Driving record required* MA Appraisers License* 2+ Years Auto Body Manager Experience* Excellent communication, organization, and managerial skills Benefits Include:* Health/Dental Insurance* Voluntary Short-Term Disability* Employee Sponsored Life/LTD & ADD Insurance* 401K Savings Plan* Paid Vacations
Location/Region: Andover, MA (01810)