The Sephora Beauty Advisor
is responsible for providing a personalized, engaging and fun shopping experience to clients, demonstrating beauty products and techniques, and leveraging in-depth product knowledge to enhance and enrich our client's lives. Primary Responsibilities:
· Proactively approaches clients in a friendly manner to determine how to provide a rewarding client experience
· Seeks out and absorbs knowledge of products and techniques to stay up to date on beauty trends
· Participates in activites in assigned area(s) to support core standards and ensure merchandise is well presented and available for the client
· Models a strong brand identity based on the Sephora Inside JCP values and culture Core Competencies and Accomplishments:
· Strong communication and relationship building skills About JCPenney:
At JCPenney, we share a passion for serving customers, supporting our communities and being the best retailer for all families. As a company founded on the Golden Rule, our success is rooted in the belief that we treat everyone the way we would want to be treated. At every touchpoint, customers discover stylish merchandise at incredible value from an extensive portfolio of private, exclusive and national brands. Reinforcing this shopping experience is the customer service and warrior spirit of associates across the globe, all driving toward the Company's mission to help customers find what they love for less time, money and effort.
Working at JCPenney means joining a dedicated team of associates who are encouraged to be uniquely themselves in a safe, caring and welcoming environment. It is a place where careers prosper, accomplishments are celebrated and diversity flourishes. It's a place that's meant for you.
If eligible, we offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, and 401(k) with company match. All associates are eligible for an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.
Location/Region: Nashua, NH