Stoneham Ford is looking for a motivated individual to join our Quick Lane.
Basic automotive experience necessary. Salary commensurate with experience.
Must have a good driving record. Great opportunities available to move up to a Full Service Technician.
We will train. If you are tired of where you work and want to work in a clean and safe environment, come and see what we have to offer.
Stoneham Ford has been family owned and operated since 1927.
Our shop does over 25,000 Repair orders per year and is a 2014, 2015, and 2016 President's Award Winner. We are invested in giving our team the tools they need to grow and thrive in the automotive industry. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at Stoneham Ford is absolutely critical to its success.
What We Offer
* Medical and Dental
* 401K Plan * Paid time off and vacation
* Growth opportunities * Paid Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans * Family owned and operated
* Long term job security * Health and wellness
* Flexible Work Schedule * Discounts on products and services
Technician Specific Benefits * Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
* Uniforms provided * Discounts on products and services * Work environment OSHA certified to current Air Quality Standards
* Highly productive shop * Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* ASE and state inspection certification reimbursement and all training expenses paid to further your career
* Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web based training
* Clean and professional work environment
* Competitive wages Responsibilities
* Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Ford standards.
* Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including flushes, oil changes, etc.
* Inspect and test new vehicles and record findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
* Providing excellent customer service keeping in mind that our customer’s perspective comes first.
Qualifications * Communication skills – communicates effectively with others.
* Time management – managing one’s own time and time of others.
* Basic computer skills. * Hold a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
* Minimum of 1-2 years of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic) OR recent completion of automotive tech/trade school
* Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications a plus
* Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
* Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
Location/Region: Stoneham, MA (02180)