The Sales Representative, Skilled Trades is responsible for managing and cultivating relationships with contractors and subcontractors in primarily an outside sales capacity, coupled with some inside sales activity. This position will identify potential customer leads, cold call, gain appointments and execute a sales funnel process through close. Financial targets are established for this position with forecasting to target a key element of the sales management process. The key to success in this role is to focus and develop Strategic Accounts with value of $100K or more yearly.
The ideal candidate will have managed a sales portfolio of at least $2.5M+ per annum with a proven track record of hunting for new business opportunities.
This position is the perfect balance between being out on job sites with potential customers and building business relationships in an office setting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Ensures organic sales growth through aggressive market awareness and account growth. Creates, coordinates and implements plans to achieve week-over-week sales growth.
- Develop, prepare and present comprehensive and competitive sales proposals.
- This position will understand the staffing industry from both a pricing and service delivery perspective.
- Single Point of Contact throughout the sales process. This position also maintains the customer relationship throughout the sales life cycle.
- Continuously evaluate competitive activity and improve on sales technique to attain new accounts.
- Maintain an awareness of the customers’ business environment and changing needs in order to resolve customer service issues effectively.
- 2+ years direct/outside sales experience in construction and/or staffing
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation skills and ability to persuade an audience.
- Must be bilingual in Spanish
- Experience building sales territories as opposed to inheriting established markets. Communication, presentation, follow-up, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Self-motivation and goal oriented; demonstrates a relentless tenacity with specific sales strategies identified.
- Ability to effectively work independently without day-to-day direction.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects independently, and meet deadlines under pressure.
- Ability to effectively interact and build relationships with a diverse employee population as well as clients.
- Experience using CRM management tools a plus
- Two or four year degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Internal ID: 105550
Location/Region: Bow, NH