Join our Visiting Angels Senior Home Care team and make a difference in the life of someone in your community!
Visiting Angels is the nation’s leading provider of essential, non-medical personal home care services.
We work one-on-one with clients in the comfort of their own homes to provide a range of senior care services that enable aging adults to live independently.
Visiting Angels prides itself on hiring the best caregivers who:
* Show empathy and kindness when caring for the elderly
* Demonstrate patience and compassion for helping seniors with their daily activities
* Have a huge heart and love providing care that impacts older adults and their families
Visiting Angels offers rewarding caregiver jobs on a flexible, full-time and part-time basis.
Caregiver duties may include:
* Assisting clients with personal care services such as oral care, bathing, toileting, dressing, and grooming
* Assistance with transfers, walking and physical activity
* Planning, preparing and serving meals
* Providing companionship and cheerful, positive assistance at all times
* Medication reminders
* Light housekeeping including laundry, dishes and vacuuming
* Assistance with transportation to appointments, activities, errands, and shopping
We are looking to add qualified caregivers to our Merrimack Valley team. Our territory includes Lowell, Dracut, Chelmsford, Billerica, Tewksbury, Wilmington, Woburn, Burlington, Winchester, and neighboring communities. We are looking for compassionate, motivated, and enthusiastic individuals who have heart and use it to provide exceptional care and service.
If you are passionate about providing seniors with dignified, respectful care and have at least 6 months experience and a dependable car, we would love to hear from you.
Benefits of Joining Visiting Angels
* Paid on-line training
* Retirement 401K Savings Plan with company match
* Voluntary supplemental insurance, including dental, vision, accident, cancer, critical illness, hospital, and short-term disability
* Paid Life Insurance
* Accrued sick time up to 40 hours per year
* Bonus opportunities
* Caregiver Appreciation Events
We care about our Angels during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
We provide: * Masks, gloves, face shields, hand sanitizer to help keep you safe
* COVID-19 on site testing with results in 48 hours
* Client and caregiver screenings to ensure the health and safety of allWe offer:
* Flexible schedules with short 3 – 4 hour shifts, medium 5 - 8 hour shifts, and longer shifts including awake overnight positions
* Detailed care plans so you know exactly what your client needs
* Supportive management team
* 24/7 Staff Support
* Bi-weekly Direct Deposit Pay
Location/Region: Chelmsford, MA (01824)