The VP, HR Operations will design, develop, launch, and oversee enhanced elements of the following functions within the HR Operations COE: Employee Service Center, Compliance, Policy & Governance, HR Systems & Integrations & Vendor Management. Priority in first year will be the responsibility for the design, configuration, and delivery of a new HR Employee Service Center to support our HR Transformation to a new model of shared service delivery.
In collaboration with system executives, local C-suite teams, the VP, HR Operations will create a multi-year roadmap for HR Operations across the multi-site Wellforce system. The leader will focus on simplifying areas across HR Information Systems, HR Compliance Management and roll-out an employee-focused HR service delivery model. The VP will also provide strategic guidance and oversight in the design, implementation and maintenance of HR processes, systems and programs from concept to delivery.
Reporting to the CHRO, the VP, HR Operations will be a vital member of the HR leadership team and will lead a cross-functional team of professionals and customer service associates to create collaborative partnerships across the health system. The team will identify innovative opportunities that support programs for a performance driven, employee focused, best in class healthcare workforce.
- Collaborate and build consensus with leadership to drive the innovation and optimization of HR Operations to deliver HR systems and automation strategies that increase the value to employees and reduce the need for redundant processes
- Lead a team that champions and drives a culture that embraces innovation, continuous improvement and collaboration in all aspects of Human Resources processes and services
- Manage and evaluate the HR technology infrastructure, identify solutions with a business case for change.
- Determine Employee Service Center org design through analysis of best practices & benchmarking, implementation, change communications in partnership with other entities and key stakeholders. Review options to in source or outsource to determine the best proposed solution.
- Design and communicate Employee Service Center offerings that best support employees and provides system-wide, world-class employee experience.
- Collaborate to prioritize and modify or create HR processes, policies, and workflows that are streamlined and maintain compliance with Federal and State laws and internal guidelines
- Communicate the value proposition of investments in people, systems, process, and programs to achieve service excellence in a new service delivery model
- Anticipate HR issues and engage HR customers by gathering insights and feedback on their HR experience to drive adoption and implementation of technology enhancements, solutions and partnerships to increase efficiencies
- Develop escalation paths for complex HR-issues from the Employee Service Center to the appropriate COE HR team member, ensuring service delivery and immediate support for the employee
- Ensure the ongoing building of a performance-driven culture by developing metrics-based assessment tools to determine and measure the service and value added
- Oversee HR compliance management and apply knowledge of current federal and state labor and benefits laws and regulations
Location/Region: Burlington, MA (01803)