Bill DeLuca Chevrolet Cadillac Inc, a family owned full service Automotive Dealership and Body Shop is looking for a highly motivated Assistant Body Shop Manager. We are a family owned business that has been serving the Merrimack Valley and Southern New Hampshire for over 65 years.
Our Management Team has been with us for many years and they understand your need to succeed.
Our Body Shop includes two frame machines, aluminum welding equipment and a computerized measuring system.
What we Offer: • Health and Dental Insurance
• Life / Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Voluntary Short-Term Disability Insurance
• Flexible Spending Plan
• 401K Savings Plan
• Paid Vacation • Growth opportunities
• Clean and professional work environment
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: • Greet customers in a timely, friendly and professional manner.
• Communicate with customers to determine the nature of their repair needs.
• Evaluate the vehicle thoroughly to determine extent of damage and need for repairs.
• Photograph the vehicle to support the damage for insurance purposes.
• Calculate the estimated cost of labor and parts to repair or replace each affected item on the vehicle.
• Work with the insurance adjuster to ensure all information is provided in order for payment to be received.
• Check job status as often as necessary to ensure timely and accurate work.
• Handle telephone inquires regarding work in progress and appointments.
• Maintain current receivables schedule.
• Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.Qualifications:
• MA Appraiser’s License required
• Able to work in fast-paced environment
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Clean driving record & valid driver’s license
*The right candidate has the potential to transition into the Body Shop Manager.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Andover, MA (01810)