Bill DeLuca Family of Dealerships, a family owned business serving the Merrimack Valley and Southern New Hampshire for over 60 years is seeking highly motivated Body Shop Technicians to work for our expanding Body Shop.
We are a place for employees to have a career, not just a job.
Our Temperature Control Facility is Equipped with the following:
* Two Frame Machines
* Aluminum Welding Equipment
* Computerized Measuring System **In addition, all Body Shop Technicians get four bays to work in.
What we Offer
* Health and Dental Insurance
* Life / Long-Term Disability Insurance
* Voluntary Short-Term Disability Insurance
* Flexible Spending Plan
* 401K Savings Plan
* Paid Vacation
* Growth opportunities
* Great learning environment for Technicians looking to grow their career
* Clean and professional work environment
* Stay up-to-date on the latest repair methods and techniques for the vehicles sold and serviced by the dealership
* Perform repairs according to insurance estimate and supplement as necessary
* Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy
* Examine vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required
* Advise Body Shop Manager if additional work is needed
* Follow factory and dealership procedures when performing warranty work
* Operate all equipment in Body Shop in a safe and productive manner
* Maintain work bays clean
* Document all work performed as soon as the job is completed
* Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as the disposal of hazardous waste
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Able to work in fast-paced environment
* Strong communication and organizational skills
* Clean driving record & valid driver’s license
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Andover, MA (01810)