Bill DeLuca Family of Dealerships, a family owned business serving the Merrimack Valley and Southern New Hampshire for over 60 years, is seeking highly motivated, full-time Service Technicians.
If you are tired of where you work and want to work in a clean, safe environment, come and see what we have to offer.
We provide an excellent working environment and temperature-controlled shop.
We are a place for employees to have a career, not just a job. What We Offer* Health and Dental Insurance
* Life/ LTD Insurance * Voluntary STD Insurance
* Flexible Spending Plan * 401K Savings Plan
* Paid Vacations * Sick Time
* Uniforms provided * Manufacturer paid training
* Highly productive shop * Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* Great learning environment for Technicians looking to grow their career
* Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web-based training
* Clean and professional work environment
* Relocation assistance available for qualified candidates
Responsibilities* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed.
Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
Qualifications* Entry-level, but some experience preferred
* Must hold a high school diploma or equivalent
* Excellent customer service skills * Basic Computer skills
* Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
* Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
* Team player * Must have a valid driver’s license
* Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
* Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Haverhill, MA (01832)