Description OfficeTeam currently has an excellent opportunity for a highly-skilled and motivated Data Entry Specialist who is looking to start their career with us! We are actively looking for a data-driven guru who has great attention to detail and looking to thrive in a rewarding, growing environment. Intermediate experience in Excel and proficiency in database management required. Do you have fast and accurate typing skills and impeccable organization? Then apply today! This short term temporary-to-fulltime Data Entry Specialist role is based in the Salem, New Hampshire area.
What you get to do every single day
- Compiling and sorting data for computer entry; establishing entry priorities
- Detecting flaws in data while processing customer and account source documents
- Aiding the company in data entry and additional administrative tasks
- Handling highly sensitive information
- Carrying out operations, using policies and procedures; detailing necessary revisions
- Following data program techniques and procedures to maintain data entry requirements
- Assisting with special projects as required Requirements - Less than one year of experience
- Possess strong Microsoft Excel skills
- High school diploma, GED, or other equivalent
- Highly organized, attentive, has a sense of urgency, flexible and able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
- Data entry speed over 8,000 keystrokes per hour with 100% accuracy
- Basic knowledge in computer software programs and office equipment
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
- Expertise in SAP
- Alpha 6,000 - 8,000 kph experience preferred
- Strong familiarity with MS Outlook
- Data entry experience
- Experience with navigating basic office equipment and protocols OfficeTeam is the world’s leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries’ skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Location/Region: Nashua, NH (US)