About Morphic Therapeutic
Morphic Therapeutic is a biopharmaceutical company developing a new generation of oral integrin therapies for the treatment of serious chronic diseases, including autoimmune, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, fibrosis and cancer. In collaboration with AbbVie, Janssen and Schrödinger, Morphic is advancing its pipeline and discovery activities using its proprietary MInT technology platform which leverages the Company’s unique understanding of integrin structure and biology. For more information, visit www.morphictx.com.
Morphic is advancing both partnered and fully-owned oral integrin therapeutic candidates into the clinic with an anticipated first IND filing mid-2020. Our immediate focus is on the areas where the clinical activity of antibody inhibitors of integrins is precedented, thus enabling a rapid path to clinical proof-of-concept.
The Morphic Therapeutic office is located in the AstraZeneca BioHub in Waltham, MA. We are seeking a highly talented and motivated individual to join our culture of teamwork, craftsmanship, tenacity, compassion, and integrity.
Morphic Therapeutic is seeking an accomplished, innovative, and motivated Protein Scientist/Engineer. The position will be part of the world-class Molecular Discovery Group at Morphic, working together towards transformative therapeutics for autoimmune, fibrotic diseases, and immuno-oncology. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating novel biologics against disease targets using state-of-the-art antibody discovery technologies.
- Working with strategic partners to discover novel therapeutic antibodies for modulating integrin functions
- Designing and engineering reagents for target identification and validation
- Designing antibody selection strategies and co-developing functional assays
- Biophysical and biochemical characterizations of antibody-antigen interactions
- Production of antibodies for in vivo and in vitro studies
- Present results (written and oral) to internal and external audiences
- Mentoring and developing junior staff
Location/Region: Waltham, MA (02451)