Residential Counselor/Direct Care Support worker will support and provide assistance in residential programs. Working with individuals who need daily intervention, support activities of daily living while working in a home environment or a residential facility. Individuals may need physical assistance or accommodation.
Schedule: Full-time and Part-time including Awake Overnight temp to perm positions.
Relief Pool shifts available.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Working with individuals with accessing resources and recreational opportunities in the community.
- Provide support an assist individuals with skills training in all activities of daily living.
- Provide direct care to adults with development disabilities.
- Assisting individuals in caring for their personal hygiene.
- Safeguarding of heath and well-being.
- Ensuring home is well maintained, clean, comfortable and homelike.
Qualifications and requirements: Must have a high school diploma or GED. Experience working with people with developmental or psychiatric disabilities preferred.
This is an independent contract opportunity for anyone who has worked as: DSP, direct care, direct support, direct suport, residential aide, residential aid, HHA, Home health aid, home health aide, PCA, personal care assistant, CNA, nurse aid, nurse aide, caregiver, hospice care, adult day care, ADL, assisted daily living