IN HOUSE ONLY: Before you get excited about this great company and position, please understand that this position is in-house only. We are not accepting applications from people who can't commute to our office. With that out of the way...
Wikimotive Inc. is seeking a talented Copywriter to join our team of enthusiastic professionals. Wikimotive is an 8 year old company, offering a suite of digital marketing, web development, and consulting services to a range of industries, with a focus in the automotive sector. We pride ourselves on a fun, social office culture. Here, you will find an escape from the stuffy corporate culture that often comes with a team of our caliber. Not convinced? Maybe this will help! https://youtu.be/AiPtRlAldBs
Innovation and excellence are key tenets at Wikimotive, and are, in large part, what makes us a leader in our field. We are always seeking new ways to improve upon our services and processes, and seek to stay ahead of the curve. The ideal candidate for this position should embody these tenets and should always be seeking to learn and sharpen their skills.
We are seeking a reliable and experienced content writer, to produce various types of content for Wikimotive and its clients. Our content writing needs span a diverse range of project types and sizes, with most of Wikimotive’s clientele being auto dealerships. Most assignments are around 1000 words, and some of the content types that we assign are:
- Landing pages about vehicle models
- Landing pages about our clients and their value propositions
- Current events (automotive) blog articles
- Satirical creative posts about cars and car dealerships
- Special assignments from clients, related to events at car dealerships, within their communities, or regarding specific car-brand announcements and news.
- So much more! (We are also expanding into new industries)
You can expect a work load that can be completed in under 40 hours per week for an experienced writer. Full-time writers are paid on salary and earn more per article than our freelancers can. Full-time positions are in-house at our offices in Rindge, NH. In-office hours are flexible, but we are not accepting candidates who wish to work only remotely.
- Motivated and deadline-driven
- Committed to creating original and engaging content for the web
- Possesses outstanding communication skills
- Highly proficient at research through authoritative and up-to-date sources
- Displays exceptional attention to detail
- Able to think critically about writing “voice” to relate to a target audience
- Excellent at time management and working to a deadline
Must be willing to sign a non-disclosure and a non-solicitation agreement, to protect Wikimotive and its clients.
Content writers at Wikimotive start at $36,000/year after a 3-month probationary period, and can take on bonus work for more pay if they are consistently meeting deadlines.
All work, once accepted, becomes the intellectual property of Wikimotive Inc.
Must be able to demonstrate exemplary writing skills and proven experience writing for the web, either in a portfolio or by sending select writing samples upon request. One writing prompt will be issued without pay for candidates in consideration.
Experience with SEO and writing for B2C preferable
Not accepting applications from those without professional writing experience.
- Flexible schedule and periodic telecommuting
- In-office perks such as snacks, drinks, and games
- Medical benefits available
- Flexible vacation time and paid holidays off
- Laptop provided