BOSTIK is hiring! We are currently looking for a Maintenance Manager for our Middleton location.
The Maintenance Manager will lead the maintenance and service activities for 5 production lines in 400,000 sq ft manufacturing and warehouse space while managing the annual maintenance budget.
We seek people who want to be part of a growing, world-class organization. We also offer comprehensive benefits effective DAY 1! “Stick” with us!
- Develop and execute the strategic improvement plan for site maintenance including plant infrastructure, equipment maintenance, facility maintenance, security, instrumentation, electrical, and control systems.
- Implement all maintenance-related PSM requirements as per OSHA 29 CFR 1910.119 and maintain full compliance, including the maintenance and development of the site Mechanical Integrity program.
- Analyze equipment failure data and revise the Preventative Maintenance program as required to improve safety, optimize uptime and reduce cost.
- Ensure daily maintenance activities are prioritized in alignment with the needs of Manufacturing and Planning departments.
- Coordinate 3rd party onsite maintenance activities
- Develop and manage the Critical Spares program in alignment with the business needs of the site.
- Lead the maintenance department in safe work practices in accordance with OSHA, EPA and Bostik EHS requirements.
- Provide troubleshooting support and guidance for the maintenance team including on the off-shifts as needed.
- Lead performance reviews to coach, train and develop members of the maintenance department.
- Continuously drive improvements in the operational efficiency of Middleton through improvements in maintenance processes and equipment downtime and efficiency. Use lean tools, including OEE, to identify priorities.
- Develop and achieve maintenance team improvement goals and objectives in alignment with both Business and Plant Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Manage capital projects as required and ensure completion within budget. Provide support to the site engineering team, including project development and implementation.
- Manages an annual maintenance budget of approx. $1.5M
- Leads Maintenance department of 3 staff positions and 9 Maintenance/E&I Technicians
- Leads maintenance and service activities for 5 production units in 400,000 sq.ft manufacturing & warehouse space
Context and Environment:
- The job involves working in a manufacturing environment. Key drivers in the role are productivity improvement and cost reduction.
- The purpose of the role is to lead and manage the site maintenance team to continuously improve equipment reliability and productivity at the site, while reducing operating cost. The job is critical in ensuring the site operates to PSM regulations and exceeds all corporate and regulatory EHS requirements.
- Minimum of a B.S. degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years maintenance experience, with minimum of 5 years as a maintenance manager at a PSM-covered facility
- Strong leadership, communication, organizational and team-building skills
- Demonstrated computer skills (MS Office, AutoCAD and CMMS, ideally EAM)
- PLC skills preferable, including troubleshooting and configuration
- Basic electrical skills preferable (120/220/480V), including troubleshooting
About Bostik- Smart Adhesives
With our eyes on the future, Bostik is driven to develop smart adhesives – enabling us to anticipate needs, create value, and shape new capabilities. We are not the right place for everyone. We ARE right for those who work collaboratively to think and act boldly beyond today. Put your potential to work to increase our collective expertise, powered by a spirit of innovation.
As one of the largest adhesive and sealant companies in the world, Bostik designs, manufactures, and markets bonding solutions within a variety of Global Business Units: Industrial Adhesives (Converting, Assembly, Packaging, Transportation, Flexible Packaging and Industrial Laminations); Consumer and Construction (Flooring Installation Systems, Construction Sealants and Adhesives); and Nonwovens (Disposable Hygiene).
Bostik is well positioned as part of Arkema's High Performance Materials segment. A global chemical company and France’s leading chemicals producer, Arkema is building the future of the chemical industry every day.
Make a difference with Bostik. Build a career with purpose. Experience the impact powerful bonds can make – at a place where you can feel at home.
Compliance: Bostik is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
Disclaimer: The above information had been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Bostik is a leading global adhesive specialist in industrial manufacturing, construction and consumer markets. For more than a century, we have been developing innovative adhesive solutions that are smarter and more adaptive to the forces that shape our daily lives.