Northeast Family Services provides behaviorally based mental health services to children, families and adults. The mission of the organization is to provide quality behavioral and mental health services to individuals and families who are in need, and to empower our clients to identify and remove barriers to the pursuit of their goals. NFS is committed to ensuring that cultural, socioeconomic, and geographical challenges do not impede a client’s ability to access services.
**Candidates who can speak Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin, or Cantonese are a plus!!**
Qualifications: Master level Degree: MSW, MS, MA (i.e. counseling, psychology, mental health counseling, family therapy, etc). One to two years minimum experience with children, youth and families in home or community setting preferred.
Client areas: Lawrence, Amesbury, Beverly, Haverhill, Peabody, Salem, Lynn, Lowell etc...
Description: In-Home Therapy is a strength based therapeutic service that allows our teams to meet the goals of the client and their families in a home setting. We use evidenced based practices to help promote the healthy functioning of the client and continued success without the need of services. This service includes but is not limited to the following: conduct comprehensive home-based, behavioral health assessment inclusive of the age appropriate version of the Massachusetts CANS, develop youth and family-centered treatment plan in collaboration with caregiver(s); review and modification of the treatment plan as necessary; develop/review risk management/safety plan in collaboration with youth and caregiver(s); intensive therapy that may involve working with the entire family; identify community resources and develop natural supports for youth and caregiver(s) telephone and face-to-face coordination with collateral providers including state agencies and ESP/Mobile Crisis Intervention; refer and link youth and families to appropriate services along the continuum of care; coach youth and families in support of decision-making in crisis and non-crisis situations; provide skills training for youth and caregiver(s)
- Use established psycho-therapeutic techniques/interventions to help improve youth's behavior, prevent inpatient admission, and strengthen caregiver(s) parenting skills.
- Conduct all necessary assessments in a timely manner and ensure that they are reviewed and approved as required prior to filing.
- Supervise Bachelor's level staff to ensure that they are following the guidelines to support the implementation of the developed treatment plan to assist youth and family in achieving the goals of the plan.
- Work closely with Bachelor's level staff to ensure delivery of high quality services.
- Maintain paper and electronic records in an orderly and timely manner.
- Participate and come prepared to weekly supervision and staff meetings
- Ensure Medical case consultations are requested as needed.
- If youth is enrolled in Intensive Care Coordination, participate in all care planning meetings and processes for the youth.
- Follow through with on-call policies and procedures.
- Attend necessary training.
- Ensure that all services are provided in a professional manner, ensuring privacy and safety
Compensation: Fee for Service/salary, Highly Competitive, Flexible Schedules.
Northeast Family Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, service member status, genetic data, pregnancy, childbirth related, or religion or other legally protected status.
Northeast Family Services provides quality behavioral and mental health services to individuals and their families. Northeast Family Services is committed to teaching individuals the skills needed to promote personal growth and independence. We are dedicated to providing families, parents and caregivers with the tools necessary to assist with creating continued success.