Who We Are Looking For
We're looking for motivated Store Associates who enjoy working with people and solving problems. Customer service is our business, and we aim to exceed our customers' expectations by listening, asking questions, researching, and then offering a solution. A successful associate will identify and offer additional products that meet the needs of our customers. On a daily basis associates work with smart phones, batteries, bulbs and other products that need to be tested and repaired. Additional duties include answering phones, inventory control, and general store operations.
Is This You?
Not a battery and bulb expert? No problem...we will train you! We're looking for associates who are eager to work, have a high level of computer aptitude, exhibit exceptional customer service skills, and are continually striving to increase their index of knowledge. Being tech savvy is a huge plus.
Ideal candidates will be organized self- starters with excellent communication skills. If you possess this skill set and experience in retail sales or device repair, we want to talk to you.
What We Offer
- Competitive hourly wage with the potential to earn additional income through sales incentives
- Comprehensive benefits package: medical, vision, and dental insurance; 401K; life, AD&D, short-term, and long-term disability insurance; paid holidays; paid time off; employee discount
- Flexible schedules; some weekend and/or evening work is expected
- An exciting, fast-paced work environment
Sales Associate / Customer Service Duties:
- Assist retail and commercial customers in the purchase of batteries, light bulbs, and other products (training provided)
- Replace batteries in vehicles, watches, key fobs, cell phones, and more (training provided)
- Maintain proper inventory by stocking and facing shelves
- Add on and upsell product
- Maintain store appearance and cleanliness
- Repair cell phones, tablets, and other devices as needed (training provided)
- Receive, pack, and ship devices
- Maintain proper inventory
- H.S. diploma/equivalent
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and ability to quickly learn new processes and technologies with minimal guidance
- Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to effectively manage and track multiple commitments, effectively prioritize, follow up, and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and customer service skills; strong customer service focus; ability to inform, teach, and train
- Working conditions are typical for a retail environment
- This position requires the employee to regularly use hands to handle or touch electronic products. The position also requires the employee to regularly use a computer and other office equipment, as well as tools.
- This position requires lifting up to 50 lb on a regular basis.
Batteries Plus Bulbs is the nation's first, largest, and fastest-growing battery and light bulb franchise of its kind, becoming the single-source supplier for all battery and light bulb power needs.
In 2010 Batteries Plus Bulbs was named to the INC 5000 list of America's fastest-growing private companies.
In 2016 Batteries Plus Bulbs formally added the "We Fix It Division" as the Premier Smartphone and Mobile Device repair destination.
Batteries Plus Bulbs is a green company, committed to recycling practices that benefit the environment.
Take your career to the next level and join a proven leader in the industry.
Batteries Plus Bulbs stores are independently owned and operated. You are applying with Horizon Group, Inc., which operates multiple stores in New Hampshire.
Location/Region: Nashua, NH (US)