About Banxin Corporation
Banxin is an early stage startup founded in 2016 and affiliated with Banzan International Group Corporation (http://www.banzan.us/)
Banxin is dedicated to solving the leakage detection and prevention problem of underground water and gas pipelines etc. We are a US subsidiary of Shanghai Banxin IOT Technology Co., Ltd. (http://www.banxiniot.com/en/index.html ) and located at the beautiful historic town Acton in Massachusetts, about half an hour driving from downtown Boston. We’re a team of passionate, creative and knowledgeable individuals including not only senior entrepreneurs but also experienced engineers across multiple specialized fields of electrical engineering, fluid mechanics, acoustics, sensor design, software development, and operation research. Also, we have collaboration with MIT as a partner to research and develop the related technologies and products. The team is investigating the next-generation technologies for leakage detection and real-time monitoring systems. We believe technology will help us give a complete solution for the leakage problem.
Description: The HR Generalist is responsible for providing a wide range of HR functions including but not limited to compliance, training, recruitment, new hire on-boarding, benefits administration support, employee relations and engagement, policy and procedural reviews, and performance management. Acts as liaison between employee and management to answer questions or concerns regarding company policies, practices, and regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation.
- Provides Federal and State legislation compliance guidance pertaining to all personnel matters and files.
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality and professionalism in daily tasks.
- Conducts recruitment efforts for company: writes and places advertisements, reviews resumes, performs telephone and in-person interviews, provides recommendations to management, and reviews offer letters.
- Assists in the development of job descriptions and other personnel documents/forms.
- Facilitates employee orientation and on boarding of new employees, including coordination of training schedule.
- Provides employee relations counseling and exit interviews.
- Assists with benefit administration; including but not limited to open enrollment, company perks programs, and paid time off programs. Acts as a liaison to the third party benefits administrator.
- Works with managers and employees on performance management initiatives.
- Evaluation of HR plans and procedures; assists in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manuals.
- Reviews and coordinates employment, employee/labor relations, personnel, and equal opportunity policies and practices.
- Maintains employee personnel files in accordance with compliance guidelines.
- Performs training on various HR policies, procedures, and compliance requirements.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Experience in interpreting, advising, and implementing policies and procedures.
- The verbal communication skills to communicate and present information effectively across all levels within the company.
- The written communication skills to produce succinct correspondence and reports.
- The ability to research, analyze and reason logically within tight and conflicting timeframes.
- Knowledge of the best practice on recruitment and selection.
- Ability to identify training and development needs.
- Experience in providing advice and support to management on strategic matters.
- Bachelor’s degree or Certificate in Human Resources Management, or another related field from an accredited university.
- At least three (3) years of recent experience in a Human Resources Generalist role.
- Experience in Benefits Administration, Payroll, or Employee Relations.
- Knowledge of relevant HR policies and procedures is highly preferred.
- Prefer PHR/SPHR Certification.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Action, MA 01720