We, at National Energy & Light, are a leader in the lighting industry and are looking for a part-time Human Resources Assistant (20 hours a week) to help manage our growth and development. The right candidate for this role will need to be a highly-motivated, self-starting individual to step in to this newly-created role and make an immediate impact on the company’s direction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Process payroll on a bi-weekly schedule
· Administer new hire orientation including the processing of required new hire paperwork
· Work with benefit broker on enrollments, changes and terminations of benefits
· Assist employees with basic interpretation of HR policies and procedures
· Manage the recruitment process including posting jobs, screening resumes and scheduling interviews
· Aide managers with employee relation issues
· File employee documents accordingly
· Additional duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university and minimum of 2-3 years of experience.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
National Energy and Light provides competitive salaries and a generous benefits package.
Passion, Performance and Commitment. These are the principals that guide National Energy and Light’s team. If you want to contribute to a premier and growing lighting company, then we want to hear from you. No phone calls or agencies please.