- Works hand-in-hand with business owners in user requirement documentation, negotiations, contract development and adherence to contracting processes, and obtaining final contract approval.
- Drives cost savings through price analysis, negotiation strategy planning, and effective consultation with business owners. Leads negotiation teams as required.
- Manages supplier contract renewals, amendments, and terminations.
- Ensure NDAs, ABAC, and Business Code of Conduct documents are in place with all suppliers.
- Bachelor’s Degree. MBA preferred.
- Minimum 5-7 years direct experience.
- Highly experienced in contract review and interpretation and development of negotiation strategies for a wide variety of agreements in the framework of company policies, procurement regulations, and business specifications
Northern Recruiting works for select manufacturing companies throughout the country.
Location/Region: Nashua, NH (US)