My client is small medical device company based in Lexington, MA that is currently looking to add a Sr. Clinical Trial Associate to their team! They have just received an unexpected influx of work and need extra hands on deck to help with the workload. This is a Contract position.
- Set‐up, update and maintain clinical trial‐related trackers
- Prepare, maintain, and archive trial master files
- Request, manage, distribute and track study supplies
- Support the Clinical Operations team in the successful execution of assigned clinical trials
- Assist study sites with IRB/EC submissions and annual reports
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience overseeing Trial Master File
- Experience working with CROs and other outsourced vendors
- Self‐motivated individual
- Highly organized and detail oriented
If you're interested to hear more or think you'd be a good fit, please apply!
EPM Scientific is a global specialist recruitment company working exclusively in the Life Sciences industry. As an industry expert we understand that the ongoing changes within the Life Sciences industry make the ability to attract and maintain industry-leading talent a key priority.
As of today EPM Scientific has consultants based all over the world, from our own fully licensed and compliant offices in New York, Boston, San Francisco, Chicago, Dallas, London, Zurich, Singapore, and Hong Kong, and unlike many other companies, we have grown organically.
Location/Region: Lexington, MA (US)