Watch this video to see why FITLAB is the premier destination for your fitness career – https://youtu.be/aK-3F8NrBmc. FITLAB Personal Trainers provide personalized attention, professional instruction, and exercise programming to each member to maximize the member’s health, fitness, and wellness goals while providing the highest level of customer service.
Join us and discover a dynamic work environment built around helping others maximize their potential, where limitless opportunity is cultivated by the highest in industry standards across training, education, marketing, media and sales.
- Provide hospitality to all members
- Build clientele through Complimentary Fitness Assessments
- Desire to transform lives through educating members on health and wellness topics
- Understand principles of physical fitness and proper exercise technique
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Possess or be willing to learn sales skills
- Ability to self-promote and network
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Adjust and operate fitness equipment
FITLAB Fitness Club owns and operates six upscale full-service clubs in Nashua, Manchester, Merrimack, Milford, Goffstown and Hudson, New Hampshire. The company offers FITLAB branded programs, products and services, including strength and cardio training, studio classes, personal training, apparel and food/juice bars. FITLAB represents service, value,quality, expertise, innovation, attention to detail, market leadership and results. FITLAB isn't a gym. It's a club, delivering an unrivaled fitness experience for its members and employees. If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
Location/Region: Manchester, NH (US)