Free Solar Training Opportunity:
Are you curious about how Solar works? Have you thought about purchasing solar, or working professionally in the solar industry?
Boston Solar is offering a Solar Training Workshop at our headquarters in Woburn, Massachusetts! This session is Free and open to the public, through RSVP. We encourage anyone interested in learning more about Solar to join and gain knowledge about solar technology & the industry.
By the end of this 2 hour workshop you will be able to:
· Explain the fundamentals of “HOW” solar works
· Clearly, understand & communicate MASS Solar Incentives
· Comprehend the basic qualifications for a Solar Customer
· Understand what differentiates Boston Solar
It’s Simple to Start:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org along with a brief description of why you are interested in this workshop, and what you want to learn. (This will help us create a customized Agenda for our attendees).
2. Upon acceptance, you will receive an RSVP with specific details for our Free 2 hour Solar Advocate Workshop. This workship is RSVP only.
During this workshop, you will also be invited to join our Boston Solar Advocate Program. As a Boston Solar Advocate, you are welcome to refer Massachusetts contacts to Boston Solar and EARN money; up to $525 per contact!
If you want to learn more about the Solar Industry, or are passionate about advocating Solar, please join us for this Free Workshop!
About Boston Solar:
Boston Solar is the #1 residential solar contractor based in Massachusetts, with over 3,300 installations over 6 years. We are proud to power Massachusetts, a state that continues to lead the nation in solar installations. We provide superior products, exceptional customer service, and the highest quality workmanship. Boston Solar is dedicated to helping customers save money while improving the environment and supporting our local community. Every member of our team is focused on delivering the best experience for every customer.
Solar Savings Made Simple!
Boston Solar is the #1 residential solar company based in Massachusetts, with over 3,200 installations in only 5 years. We are proud to power Massachusetts, a state that continues to lead the nation in solar installations. We provide superior products, exceptional customer service and the highest quality workmanship. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.