GPS Staffing is a nationwide preferred provider of staffing and recruitment services. GPS has over 25 years of dedicated staffing partnerships with organizations ranging from International Fortune 500 companies to Colorado startups. Our team is committed to Growth, People and Success!
Title: Pharmaceutical Launch Project Manager
Job ID: 9454
Location: Weston, MA
Duration: 18-Month Contract
Pay Rate Range: Depends on Experience (hourly, W2)
Our client is preparing for launch readiness to support a late stage (Phase 3) asset in the Alzheimer’s disease therapeutic area. This product is poised to be the first disease-modifying therapy for Alzheimer’s Disease in the US. The Launch Excellence Project Manager will manage the integrated US launch plan and have responsibility for all phases of project execution. This individual will work across all functions to ensure accountability and alignment, leveraging strong leadership capabilities and the ability to manage tight timelines in a dynamic cross-functional environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading the US Launch Operations Team and support launch readiness reviews with senior leadership
- Monitoring and managing the project schedule including mitigations and risks
- Negotiating and resolving issues as they arise
- Highlighting dependencies, key decision points, critical activities and mapping to milestones
- Identifying planning gaps and adapting plans
- Achieving cross-functional alignment on all timelines (including sub teams)
- Identifying and incorporating key transition points between Global and US
- Engaging cross-functional stakeholders with proactive, clear and regular communication
- Continuously evaluating and improving process and governance
- Identifying/utilizing appropriate project management platform and dashboard for cross-functional reporting
- 5-9 years of project management experience
- The ideal candidate will have extensive Biotech/Pharma launch management experience and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced educational achievement & related certifications (i.e. PMP) are an advantage
We will not respond to everyone personally - qualified candidates will be contacted for a screening.
Please submit your resume in a word document.
GPS Staffing is a nationwide preferred provider of staffing and recruitment services. GPS has over 25 years of dedicated staffing partnerships with organizations ranging from International Fortune 500 companies to Colorado startups. Our team is committed to Growth, People, and Success!