Title: Project Coordinator (R&D)
Location: Andover, MA
Contract Term: 6+ Months
Job Timings: 8.00 AM- 5.00 PM
Weekly Hours: 40.00 [Mon-Fri]
To create, update, and report on progress of R&D project deliverables, using Microsoft project and other tools as needed.
Experience with Microsoft Projects. Able to work in a team environment.
Prior experience in a R & D Environment is preferred.
Plans tasks with R&D engineers, support staff engineers, and other team members to develop and test complex medical device.
· Develops plans, work breakdown structures, resources (i.e. loaded and levelled) and risk adjusted schedule.
· Plans, organizes and coordinates planning activities.
· Works with functional managers to ensure resources are adequately loaded.
· Ensures there is an adequate level of tasks identified.
· Ensures adequate budget to support the plan.
· Identifies, verifies and monitors critical path and major milestones.
· Monitors the tasks associated with development, implementation, and testing of complex medical devices.
· Reports plan metrics (i.e. CPI, SPI, EV, etc.).
· Prepares periodic progress reports.
· Prepares periodic labor histograms.
· Measures progress periodically and compares to the baseline plan.
· Rebase lines the plan with approval from the core team.
· Manages changes that substantially impact the scope, budget, or schedule of a program.
· Documents the changes and potential program impact.
· Updates schedule with inputs from the team.
· Escalates issues that impact the program.
· Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization.
· Develops presentations to show progress.