Our Essex County client is seeking a pharmacy technician to assist their pharmacists in providing top quality patient care. Pharmacy technicians must be able to work-well in a team-based environment and must possess the organizational skills to effectively serve their patient requests. Pharmacy technicians will be exposed to every aspect of the pharmacy business and are expected to perform tasks in a variety of areas.
Moore Staffing is a people focused staffing organization. We offer our employees an Tufts Health Plan HMO and pick up 50% of the premium after just 30 days on assignment. Our client will credit the contract staffing hours towards the 90-day waiting period, so there will be no wait time for benefits for the hired candidate.
· Licensure by Massachusetts Board of Registration in Pharmacy. Do not apply without a valid license.
· PTCB/ExCPT Certification (preferred but not required)
· Strong English communication skills (fluency in other languages a plus)
· Strong Spanish communication skills
· Proficient computer skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to work a set schedule
· Ability to investigate and solve problems for customers
· Ability to work independently; motivation to stay busy all day without prompt
Moore Staffing Services is a people focused firm that strives to go above and beyond what a job seeker would expect from a staffing service. Independently owned since 1980, we have succeeded in maintaining a small company feel with big firm career planning and placement expertise. Our areas of expertise include administrative, accounting, customer service, medical administrative and clinical, human resources, marketing, supply chain and skilled manufacturing. Candidates have many choices as to which staffing firms to work with. We are confident that candidates who choose Moore do more to help their careers get on the right path.