We are looking for a pharmacist technician to work at an independent pharmacy in the Lowell/Chelmsford area.
We have a position open for a retail pharmacy technician, preferably Spanish speaking.
Desired qualities for the retail pharmacy technician position:
- Fast and accurate in counting and preparing prescribed medication
- Ability to work with the pharmacy software system. Experience with our software is not required, a willingness to learn it is.
- Courteous in talking with patients and providers
- Ability to manage unexpected situations (e.g. special, non-customary requests from patients)
- Extensive experience is a big plus, but we will consider people with less experience too
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, better than what the large retail chains offer
- Top of the line health insurance
- 401K Plan
- A pleasant work environment (e.g. we offer free coffee and lunch to our employees)
We're looking forward to adding you as a qualified member of our team.
Community Independent Pharmacy
Location/Region: North Chelmsford, MA (US)