We are looking for an Assistant Personal Training Director to help sell fitness programs that appropriately meet the needs of the members. You will engage with new and existing members and provide exceptional fitness experiences that safely and effectively help members achieve their fitness goals. Join us and discover a dynamic work environment built around helping others maximize their potential, where limitless opportunity is cultivated by the highest in industry standards across training, education, marketing, media and sales.
- Deliver the FITLAB Fitness Experience to every member, every time
- Create additional traffic and generate sales
- Maintain all sales percentages and requirements
- Consistently achieve sales goals Work closely with Director and General Manager to maintain member relationships & cultivate referrals
- Assist in the operation of the PT department
- Assist Director with daily sales and production reports
- Conduct new member orientation
- Execute exercise programs for a wide variety of members
- Sales and customer service experience
- Enthusiastic, passionate and knowledgeable regarding the fitness industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to drive revenue
TO APPLY GO TO: https://www.fitlabclub.com/careers/
FITLAB Fitness Club owns and operates six upscale full-service clubs in Nashua, Manchester, Merrimack, Milford, Goffstown and Hudson, New Hampshire. The company offers FITLAB branded programs, products and services, including strength and cardio training, studio classes, personal training, apparel and food/juice bars. FITLAB represents service, value,quality, expertise, innovation, attention to detail, market leadership and results. FITLAB isn't a gym. It's a club, delivering an unrivaled fitness experience for its members and employees. If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
Location/Region: Merrimack, NH (US)