JOB FAIR - STORE SUPERVISORS (full-time)
Monday, March 5 - 3:00 to 6:00 and Tuesday, March 6 - 10:00 to 3:00
Come to our Nashua location - 257 Daniel Webster Highway
We are seeking a full-time Store Supervisor for our Nashua store. You will work on average 30-32 hours per week the majority of the year, and are eligible for a full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, vacation, 401(K) plan, and more! We provide excellent opportunities for those who are high achievers and want to excel and advance as a Manager.
These hourly paid leadership positions will assist the General Manager with store operations and are responsible for achieving overall performance goals including sales, customer service, and staff development.
- Maintaining a respectful workplace, exhibiting the company values
- Ensuring customers receive excellence in service and product quality
- Assisting in hiring, training, and coaching of associates to ensure expectations for each position are met; assisting Manager in the implementation of development plans for staff
- Is able to effectively work and train all positions in both the front and back of the house
- Executing store opening and closing procedures, as well as reporting
- Managing and monitoring hourly labor, making adjustments to staffing based on the demands of the business
- Overseeing unloading of shipments and production paperwork; monitoring production and ensuring FIFO rotation of all products in FOH and BOH
- Ensuring proper use of equipment and sanitation procedures are followed
- Participating in catering and gifting sales and fulfillment in all B2B and catering processes
- Ensuring correcting merchandising setup throughout the store
- High school diploma or education equivalent
- At least 2 years of restaurant or service industry experience is desirable
- Prior supervisory experience required
- Must have driver’s license and own transportation
- Must have physical dexterity and mobility to perform the demands of the job including working with hot torch, slicing machines, and lifting up to 65 pounds
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Treat Customers Like Gold.
- Treat Everyone with Respect.
- Do the Right Thing.
- Deliver Quality & Growth Worthy of the Brand.
- Make a Difference. Have Some Fun.
To find out more about our great and growing company, visit www.HoneyBakedCareers.com
After nearly 60 years in business, HoneyBaked Ham is still deeply committed to our Mission--Celebrating life, one meal at a time. We are the home of the world's greatest ham, and the secret to our success isn't a secret at all--it is our associates. They are part of a high performance team that is committed to treating customers like gold and proudly stands behind every one of our products.