LGCY Power is growing! Are you motivated? Do you want to make money? Come grow with us! We are one of the fastest and most innovative solar companies in the country, and opportunities like this dont come along every day! If you are motivated, positive, and want to join a company that offers great potential for growth, we want you on our Outside Sales team.
What is the job like?
- You'll qualify homeowners for solar by setting appointments door-to-door
- Learn to build a customer base
- Effectively schedule and prioritize your daily work activities
- Travel to and conduct sales meetings within customers' homes
- Be guided by a mentor through our Mentor Program
- Participate in weekly team meetings and training designed to help you improve personally and professionally
- Earn what you are worth
- Have fun
We are looking for individuals who can demonstrate the following:
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Customer Service Oriented
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- A Self-driven attitude
- Customer-focused mindset
- Ability to travel locally (within 50 miles)
- A positive attitude both in mindset and interaction with others
Those who meet sales targets and company standards will have the opportunity to fill management roles available in local markets throughout the United States. These provide even greater compensation opportunities as well as management training.
What Else Should I Know?
- Opportunities for advancement are available within weeks after starting
- Growth continues to be a top priority. With just over 500 sales reps, and as the 4th largest solar sales company in the nation, we continue to grow month after month
- We reward our best people beyond monetary compensation with trips, schwag and management retreats
- We have industry leading technology tools to support our sales staff
- We provide one-on-one training through a mentor program as your start out, and continuous training throughout your career (No previous sales experience required, but is a plus!)
- Culture that is second to none!
LGCY Power is committed to changing the way the world produces power. Through a strategic partnership with Sunrun, we provide solar energy to consumers with no initial investment. We save customers money while reducing their carbon footprint. Our relationship with Sunrun allows us to work on what we do best- close accounts, and leave them in the hands of a company that has the best reputation in the industry to care for them and carry them through the difficult process after a closed sale.
Location/Region: Manchester, NH (US)