We are in search of a stellar Residential Real Estate professional for the on-site leasing of two luxury resident communities comprising of 254 units. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, scheduling and conducting tours of residences and properties, screening prospective residents, and managing the rental application process as well as all administrative duties associated with the lease. The position also includes being part of a team that plans and monitors the performance of marketing and social media initiatives to promote the Riverwalk residential brand.
Your duties will include:
- Greet prospective residents and qualify utilizing established criteria.
- Manage guest card process, reports for phone and in-person visits adhering to established procedures and guidelines.
- Contribute to team efforts for social media and other marketing initiatives.
- Respond to all inquiries and requests for information;
- Distribute promotional marketing materials
- Manage leads; track and follow-up.
- Schedule and conduct tours of residences and campus.
- Process applications, secure deposits, submit for approval via OneSite.
- Ensure procedures and processes are compliant with Fair Housing guidelines.
- Conduct market surveys reflecting competition.
· Inspect available residences prior to move-ins and report any work that needs to be completed to Maintenance Team; follow-up to ensure work has been completed.
- Ensure readiness for resident move-in.
- Assist with planning and executing resident events.
- Part of a team that takes pride and action to ensure the cleanliness of the property.
- Bachelor degree preferred, but not required.
- 3-5 years of leasing experience; property management experience a plus.
- Keen ability to work without direction
- Great collaboration and team building skills.
- Ability to prioritize, organize, multi-task and communicate effectively (written and oral).
- Excellent computer research skills.
oficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook)
Salary commensurate with experience plus commission/bonus.
Benefits and Perks: Medical, Dental and Vision insurance plans, free parking, and free gym membership!
Lupoli Companies is an award winning organization with over two decades of growth and development throughout New England. Our focus is on creating opportunities in gateway cities that transform communities through job creation and economic development. What started as a small family run business in the hospitality industry, grew to include more than 4 million square feet of innovative brands in commercial and residential real estate. These core industries, although independent, are bound by a desire to keep improving the products and services in the communities we serve. Lupoli Companies is structured around our founder, Sal Lupoli, whose entrepreneurial spirit and innovative ideas are the cornerstone of our success.
Location/Region: Lawrence, MA (US)