Do you love to work on a team?
We don't leave anything to chance.
Your Safety and Security is our Top Priority!
Every Dunbar Armored Truck has 2 people on board - Every Day!
If you want to be part of a growing company in an exciting industry,
Join the Dunbar Armored Family!
*$1,000 Sign-On Bonus!*
*$14.00 per hour, $14.50 per hour with gun permit
*Higher Pay for Armored Car Experience
*Company-supplied uniforms and firearm
WE ALSO OFFER:
* Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
* Paid Training, Paid Time Off
* PTO Accrual Upon Hire
* 401(k) with Company Contribution
* Life & Disability Insurance
* AD&D Insurance
* Quarterly Safety Incentive
* Company-Supplied Uniforms & Firearm
* Bullet Resistant Vest Purchasing Program
* Career Advancement Opportunities
Dunbar Armored - Lowell
203 Industrial Ave E
Lowell, MA 01852
TO APPLY, COPY AND PASTE THE LINK BELOW INTO YOUR WEB BROWSER:
Driver/Guards are responsible for providing secure and reliable transport of cash, securities, and other valuable cargo for financial institutions, businesses, and other customers. In doing so, driver/guards must practice heightened security protocol and safety procedures, provide outstanding customer service, and demonstrate competence ensuring accuracy in all delivery and receipt of cargo.
1. Safety in the operation of company vehicles, performing all duties inside and outside of vehicles, and in the carry and use of firearms.
2. Accurately deliver and receive valuable cargo.
3. Demonstrate security awareness when performing all tasks associated with the driver/guard position.
4. Operate on routes, as assigned, including routes designated for special requirements; i.e., Federal Reserve Bank, Bureau of Engraving and Printing, ATM and Shuttles.
5. Provide outstanding customer service to all customers.
6. Operate company communication devices in compliance with Federal Communications Commission standards and company policies.
7. Service Automated Teller Machines (ATM), ATA, customer safes, and other payment machines in accordance with company policies and procedures, as required to support operational needs.
8. Completes all administrative functions, as required, timely, comprehensively, and accurately
9. Performs all other job related branch functions as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
1. Knowledge and application of general safety and security practices associated with protection of valuables,
2. Must possess a valid driver’s license and maintain current license with a good driving record. Minimum 3 years driving experience.
3. Proficient entering data into database software on a computer device,
4. Developed skills in observing potential harm, assimilating procedures, and making proper notifications.
5. Ability to provide superior customers service to include, competence, timeliness, courtesy, and respect related to customer interactions.
6. Ability to follow procedural directions related to comprehensive safety and security processes.
Dunbar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Transgender/Disabled/Veteran. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, disability, veteran or other protected status. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities.