We have an immediate full-time position available in our main office for a dynamic Accounts Receivable Specialist with a positive attitude, strong work ethic and a person who is looking to join a growing team.
· Minimum three years of experience in a fast-paced professional accounting environment
· Proven communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong computer and typing skills
· Ability to produce highly detailed and accurate documents and reports
· Must be organized and self-sufficient and also work well with a diverse team on a daily basis.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Access
· Understanding of construction billing is preferred, but not required
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Data Entry & Invoice Processing
· Managing & Posting Deposits
· Filing, Scanning & Emailing AR invoices
· Job Share/Support the AR Manager
· Telephone & Email Follow Up
· Misc Projects as needed
To thrive in this position one must be a committed team player, provide excellent follow through, and possess the ability to handle multiple projects independently in a busy office environment. We are looking for a person with excellent organization skills. Billings require a high degree of accuracy as there are both a large volume and variety of billings leaving the AR Department. Interested applicants are encouraged to send a cover letter, resume, salary requirements and references. There is a (30) day trial period for all new hires which works to the benefit of both the employer and the prospective employee.
Our firm is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This company provides a comprehensive benefits package for its employees and a culture in which employees can grow and build their careers.