We are seeking an E/M Assembler to bring into our company!!
- Assembling and soldering components on printed circuit boards and installing cable assemblies.
- Install components such as switches, transformers, resistor chips, capacitors, relays, transistors, and semiconductors on circuit boards.
- Touch up, repair, inspect, and clean circuit boards.
- Ability to read Assembly drawings, and follow verbal instructions regarding assignments.
- Aligns and assembles parts, such as leads, coils, wires, and terminals into housing, use of hand tools, power tools, soldering irons, tweezers, pliers, cutters, and microscopes.
- Replaces defective components and wiring, using hand tools and soldering iron.
- Repair defective PCB rejected by inspection or test personnel. Enter information in computer such as serial numbers, flow sheets information, rework notes.
- Must be familiar with electronic components and Electro Static Discharge.
- Previous experience working under a microscope.
- Mechanically inclined in electronics.
- Must have good workmanship, standards for high quality of work in a timely manner .
- Good manual dexterity, will be working with very small parts and tools.
- Certification in J-STD-001 or IPC-A-610 preferred.
- Must be familiar and be able to read assembly drawings and work instructions.
- Willing to be open-minded and to perform all tasks that are needed.
Micro Tech Staffing Group is one of the top technical staffing firms in New England, and along the Eastern Seaboard. Since 1985 we have taken great pride in providing quality staffing services to businesses in the fields of Information Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing, Life Sciences, and Finance & Administration. With offices in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Maine, Virginia, North Carolina and Georgia Micro Tech places an average of 2,000 highly-skilled employees daily.
Location/Region: Nashua, NH (US)