The Huntington at Nashua, one of the area's premier Retirement Community is currently seeking a Full Time LNA (7 am-3 pm). Join a terrific team at this exclusive Life Care Plan Community that prides itself on professionalism, caring and safety.
Whether an experienced certified LNA or newly licensed and seeking experience, we would love to meet you!
SIGN ON BONUS ***1000.00***
Summary : An LNA performs simple nursing tasks under the supervision of an LPN or RN.
- Provide hands-on care to residents
- Perform routine tasks under the supervision of LPN/RN.
- Answers signal lights and bells to determine resident needs.
- Assists residents with grooming, oral hygiene, bathing, hair, and incontinence care.
- Obtains food trays and assists residents with feeding.
- Assists residents with range of motion exercises, and movement to wheelchair or activity areas.
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration rates, and food and fluid intake and output, as directed.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Documentation on flow sheets as directed.
- Attends interdisciplinary meetings as needed to provide input into selected resident's plans of care.
- Documents restorative services provided following facility policies and procedures.
- Reports to Charge Nurse or designee on progress/lack of progress in achieving restorative goals.
To learn more about our community visit The Huntington at Nashua Career page at www.silverstoneliving.org
Location/Region: Nashua, NH (US)